GCL is seeking an Enthusiastic part time bartender who is a team player and provides excellent customer service. GCL bartenders will be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their experience. Ultimately, ensuring customer satisfaction while modeling GCL’s reputation.
Bartending duties require working various shifts and during weekends and occasional holidays. (regular hours are Wed. 5-10pm, Sat. 10:30am – 2:30pm and Sun. 10:30am – 2:30pm)
Position reports to the Executive Committee. Compensation includes hourly pay and tips.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and escalating to Management.
- Interact with customers, inform customers about the day’s specials, offer menu recommendations upon request, take orders for customers dinning at the bar and serve snacks and drinks, deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Keep bar area clean, check glasses for cleanliness and presentation and remediate any problems in accordance with GCL’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department, complying with all food and beverage regulations
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally, Plan and present bar menu, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the operations manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they are members and meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff, meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties booked in the Hall)
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
Please send Resume to John Fitzpatrick at (email@example.com)
File Copy: GCL Business Office 02/28/2019